Family Care Coordinator
Born in Saint John, New Brunswick
- Raised in Montreal, Québec
- Graduated from Concordia University in 1976
- Married Jan McInerney in 1978
- Moved to Chatham in 1984 to become the Director of Culture and Recreation for the City of Chatham active lifestyle
- Other positions held with the new municipality included Manager of Customer Services and Director of Corporate Services between 1998 -2003
- Presently working with the Chatham Kent Community Foundation as the Executive Director in a part time capacity
- Also working for RM Auctions as the Line Up Supervisor at 12-14 auctions each year in places like Paris, France, as well as London, England and Monterey, California
- Also work for McKinlay Funeral Homes as a Family Care Coordinator.
- Two children: Christopher who lives and works in Toronto with Roger Sportsnet TV and Katherine who is a school teacher in Milton
- Interests include anything automotive, sailing, playing tennis, golf and hockey and generally pursuing an active lifestyle.